We offer a variety of competitive benefits programs designed to meet the diversity of our employees and our business. So, come join our team!
Spectra Energy designs its benefit programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and our business to foster a work environment conducive to personal and professional growth.
- Spectra Energy offers a flexible benefits program that recognizes that a one-size-fits-all approach doesn't always work for each employee. Employees take an active role in managing these plans to best meet their unique needs.
- Before-tax dollars help cover eligible health care expenses and dependent care expenses.
Employee Savings Plan
- Spectra Energy will match up to 100 percent of your specified contributions, to a specified maximum.
- Provides various market competitive options to help you save for your retirement.
Short Term Incentive Plan
- Annual incentive plan designed to reward employees for the successful achievement of individual, team and business objectives.
- If you are committed to ongoing education, you can obtain a diploma/degree or further your education through distance learning courses, night school and other relevant, approved programs. Upon successful completion, Spectra Energy will reimburse full-time employees up to 100 percent including tuition, registration and laboratory and shop fees, within specified limits.
- Provides employees with in-house/external instructor led and on-line training opportunities to encourage ongoing development of knowledge, interpersonal skills, and business competencies.
- Alternative year-round work schedule program
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Family/Medical/Emergency leave of absence
- Service award program
- Mentoring program
- Matching gifts program
The descriptions of Spectra Energy's benefits presented here summarize the highlights of the plans. If any statement here, or in any other communication, conflicts with applicable plan documents, the documents will govern. Spectra Energy reserves the right to amend or terminate any of its employee benefit plans in any respect and at any time.