A Quick Glance at Us
Spectra Energy Corp (NYSE: SE), a FORTUNE 500 company, is one of North America's premier pipeline and midstream companies.
For nearly a century, Spectra Energy and its predecessor companies have developed critically important pipelines and related infrastructure connecting supply sources to premium markets.
» Download our fact sheet (pdf, 4.4 MB)
Number of Employees
President & CEO
- Natural gas operations include approximately 19,000 miles of transmission pipeline and 305 billion cubic feet (Bcf) of storage capacity in the United States and Canada.
- Spectra Energy's wholly owned businesses include Union Gas; BC Pipeline Division; BC Field Services Division; and Natural Gas Liquids Division.
- Headquartered in Houston, Spectra Energy also has major offices in Waltham, Massachusetts; Calgary, Alberta; Chatham, Ontario; Denver, Colorado; Halifax, Nova Scotia; Nashville, Tennessee; Casper, Wyoming; and Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Local distribution companies
- Marketers and traders
- Natural gas producers (Gulf Coast, Sable Island, Appalachian, western U.S., mid-continent and western Canada)
- Gas-fired electric generators
- Residential, commercial and industrial customers
Spectra Energy Partners, LP
Spectra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: SEP) is a Houston-based, master limited partnership, formed by Spectra Energy Corp (NYSE: SE). SEP is one of the largest fee-based MLPs in North America and owns interests in pipelines and storage facilities that connect growing supply areas to high-demand markets for natural gas, natural gas liquids, and crude oil. These assets include more than 17,000 miles of transmission and gathering pipelines, approximately 150 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage, and approximately 4.8 million barrels of crude oil storage.